|Framo Cargo Pumping Systems Course (Deck Officers)|
Entry Criteria: Deck Officers
Course Duration: 2 Days
|Course Schedule: |
|From Date||To Date||Location|| |
Content of the course
- Understanding of the fundamental concepts of hydraulics.
- Reading of the hydraulic circuit drawing and understanding the function of the various components in the circuit.
- Disassembly / Assembly of flow control valve, relief valve and axial piston pump.
- Procedure and precautions in stripping operation.
- Procedure and precautions in purging operation and analysis of the purging result.
- Practical training on cargo pumping operations like loading, discharging, stripping, and purging.
- Safe and Efficient operations of the Framo cargo pumping system.
- The use of the Capacity diagram and the correction chart for liquids with high viscosity
- Operation and care of the portable cargo pump
- Discussion of case studies and service letters.
|Please find below the list of documents required to get on the first day of the course.|
- 2 passport size photographs,
- Copies of Passport, CDC, COC & INDOS No.