Entry Criteria: C/O and Master, Sr. 2/O on promotion
Webinar Duration (Theory Only) : 4 Days
It could be a matter of a few entries in the logbooks or a preemptive action taken at the right time that could make or break a million-dollar claim. In today's world of cut-throat competition, the commercial acumen of the master should be at his sharpest.
This is a course developed especially for a master and his mate to be able to tackle in the correct manner any commercial matters that may come up onboard ship.
Experts in the field of average adjusting and claim handling take lectures with numerous illustrative case laws discussed.
To have sufficient knowledge of various legal codes, acts, rules and contract terms to be able to correctly apply them in practical situations protecting owners interest at all times.
To be able to take correct and at times pre-emptive measures to minimize losses.
Contents of the course
- Shipowner's liability exposure and insurance cover.
- Shipping Procedure and Documentation.
- Mariners Role in collecting evidence.
- Mate's Receipt and Bills of Lading.
- General Average.
- Towage and Salvage.
- H&M and P&I insurance.
- Charter Parties.
|Please find below the list of documents required to get on the first day of the classroom course.|
For webinar course
- 2 passport size photographs,
- Copies of Passport, CDC, COC & INDOS No.
- Softcopy of passport size photo and above documents