|Elementary First Aid [D. G. Approved]|
Entry Criteria: Cadets / Trainee Engineers / Ratings
Course Duration: 2 Days
This course covers the training recommended in Regulations VI/I read along with Section A - VI/1-3 of Code A of the STCW Covention 1978 as amended in 1995.
It is one of the four Basic Safety Courses necessary for any objectives. Seafarer to undergo prior boarding his first ship.
Contents of the course
- General Principles of First-Aid.
- Unconscious Casualty.
- Resuscitation and CPR.
- Control of Bleeding & shock.
- Burns and Scolds.
- Rescue and Transport of casualty.
|Please find below the list of documents required to get on the first day of the course.|
- 2 passport size photographs,
- Copies of Passport, CDC, COC & INDOS No.