The Survey Simulator (SuSi) is an innovative, photorealistic, 3-D training environment that helps teach owners' and operators' staff how to carry out technical inspections. It assists ship operators in improving and measuring their staff competencies in order to achieve incident-free operations and high standards of technical ship management. Various utilities offered by Survey Simulator help trainees with gaining practical knowledge in order to become self - reliant in their future daily tasks. SuSi makes practical training possible without leaving classroom.
This software won the Safety at Sea award for the year 2011, constituted by the UK P&I Club.
- Step by step inspection simulation, essential in training personnel, where to look during real-life inspections
- Set of real-life tools relevant for training personnel how to document (make photos) and report inspection results. Photo examples, drawings, manuals and reporting templates
- Photo realistic textures, placed on exceptionally detailed 3D model
- Thousands of real-life deficiencies, accidents related, safety at work scenarios built in
- Real time coating condition degradation
- Adjustable survey conditions determining inspection difficulty level
- Video tutorials describing key features and possible learning scenarios