|Planned Maintenance System |
Entry Criteria: All Officers
Course Duration: 2 Days
|Course Schedule: |
|From Date||To Date||Location|| |
With the introduction to marine world, it is essential that the marine engineers should get an opportunity to understand the basic functions of plc used onboard ships.
This course is designed to give an overall understanding of the functions and capabilities of the PLC and important safety aspects of its operation. Candidates are given basic knowledge and understanding of programming with Telemecanique SR1 A201FU series PLCs.
- Familiarise with various functions of ORPMS.
- Use ORPMS software to plan and monitor maintenance schedules.
- Method to generate all TEC from reports.
- Clear doubts of candidates as they have hands on experience on all functions of ORPMS and ORINTAS software.
- Learn through sharing of experience amongst participants.
Contents of the course
- Procedure for adding new items and job description to the maintenance list.
- Updating running hours and maintenance carried out.
- Integration of calibration data and survey items to the PMS.
- Procedures for exporting / importing log abstract and Noon Report.
- Spare parts and stores inventory management.
- Preparation of PMS items for Class approval.
|Please find below the list of documents required to get on the first day of the course.|
- 2 passport size photographs,
- Copies of Passport, CDC, COC & INDOS No.