|Advanced Marine Electrical Course Module 6 - Instrumentation & Control System|
Entry Criteria: C/E, 2/E, 3/E, and E/O
Webinar Duration (Theory Only) : 3 Days
|Course Schedule: |
|From Date||To Date||Location|| |
This course is designed to cover basic instrumentation and automation on board, dealing with various aspects of main engine automation, boiler automation controls, PID controllers and various latest instrumentation used onboard ship.
Contents of the course
- Knowledge of Pneumatic Components and various practical sessions.
- Electro-pneumatic Systems operations.
- Study of Pneumatic Controllers.
- PID Functions and practical sessions.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of boiler systems.
- Calibration of Pneumatic controllers.
- Electronic Controllers.
- Boiler control systems and automation.
- Generator Automation and Power Management System.
- Introduction to Electronic Governor, Gyro compass and AutoPilot.
- Study of Fire Alarm circuits and fault finding.
- Exercises on different Controllers and Pneumatic Trainer.
|Please find below the list of documents required to get on the first day of the classroom course.|
For webinar course
- 2 passport size photographs,
- Copies of Passport, CDC, COC & INDOS No.
- Softcopy of passport size photo and above documents