[For AESM Officers]
Entry Criteria: All Engineers
Course Duration: 3 Days
- RT Flex mechanical components layout description.
- Function of the different hydraulic and pneumatic components.
- Function of the control system WECS – 9520.
- Crank angle sensor adjusting and setting.
- Basic operation and service aspects of the RT Flex engine.
|Please find below the list of documents required to get on the first day of the course.|
- 2 passport size photographs,
- Copies of Passport, CDC, COC & INDOS No.