|Personal Safety And Social Responsibilities (PSSR) [D. G. Approved]|
Entry Criteria: All Officers and Ratings
Course Duration: 3 Days
This is an Indian DG approved course, part of the STCW95 mandatory requirement (Section A-VI/1-4) of all personnel joining ship other than supernumeraries should have a basic knowledge relating to personal safety and social responsibilities and be able to :
- Comply with emergency procedures.
- Take precautions to prevent pollution of the marine environment.
- Observe safe working practices.
- Understand orders and be understood in relation to shipboard duties.
- Contribute to effective human relationships on board ship.
Contents of the course
Course Fees: INR 3,500/-
- Types of Emergency which may occur, such as collision, fire, foundering.
- Knowledge of shipboard contingency plans for response to emergencies.
- Emergency signals and specific duties allocated to crew members in the muster list; muster stations; correct use of personal safety equipment.
- Internal Communication System.
- Pollution Prevention.
- Entry into enclosed spaces.
- Ability to understand orders and to Communication with others using Standard Marine Communication Phrases.
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse.
- Safe Working Practices and Accident Prevention All officers.
|Please find below the list of documents required to get on the first day of the course.|
- 2 passport size photographs,
- Copies of Passport, CDC, COC & INDOS No.