Participants will learn WinGD electronically controlled engine features and deepen their knowledge on engine components and functionality of all engine systems. Particular focus is put on the Engine Control System UNIC-DF and its integration into the vital engine systems, i.e. fuel injection, liquid and gas fuel system, servo oil and cylinder lubrication, etc. Theoretical lectures are enriched with W-Xpert virtual engine room simulator sessions. This allowing the use of simulated UNIC-DF operatorâ€™s interface Local Display Unit (LDU), therefore optimising engine operation and dealing with various scenarios of engine failure.
Operation Advanced Training also contains operational experience and various service aspects.
Contents of the course
- Introduction to the WinGD Dual Fuel technology
- RT-flex and W-X Dual Fuel Engine design
- Dual Fuel components
- Hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- FlexLub cylinder lubrication system
- UNIC-DF engine control system
- Operatorâ€™s Interface - Local Display Unit (LDU)
- Simulator training
Click the below link to apply course,