|HAZMAT - Transport Of Dangerous Goods By Sea|
Entry Criteria: All sea going Deck Officers and Shore Based Personnel involved in handling
of Dangerous Goods and Hazardous Materials
Course Duration: 3 Days
Safe practice for handling and carriage of Dangerous Goods in packaged form by sea.
Course featuring safe practice for handling and carriage of Dangerous Goods in packaged form by sea.
Contents of the course
- Stowage and Segregation.
- Practical Exercises in the use of IMDG Code.
- Health Hazards and Safety precautions.
- Documentation and Legal Responsibilities in the Handling of Dangerous goods.
- Emergency procedures in case of spillage and its reporting procedure.
- Case Studies.
|Please find below the list of documents required to get on the first day of the classroom course.|
For webinar course
- 2 passport size photographs,
- Copies of Passport, CDC, COC & INDOS No.
- Softcopy of passport size photo and above documents