|Bridge Team And Resource Management - Level 2|
TMSA Training Requirement 3a, 5a, 3b
Entry Criteria: â€¢ Chief Mates and Masters
â€¢ 2/O who have cleared Chief mates Phase 1 and 2 all functions, including orals (evidenced by COC or Exn 15 form, which shows all functions passed)
â€¢ OR 2/O with expiry of 5 years since date of completion of BTM-1 course done at AEMTC
Course Duration: 5 Days
A dedicated state of the art navigation simulator is used to provide cost-effective training in ship-handling and bridge team management principles.
Two ships, complete with bridge teams, manoeuvre through some of the most congested waters of the world applying proper passage planning techniques and team-work in real-time virtual simulation exercises. The simulation can be connected to the ECDIS for a fully functional Electronic chart navigation.
- Understand the manoeuvring capabilities of the ship and the principles involved in handling the ship in varying sea conditions.
- Able to effectively plan a passage and sail/manoeuvre the vessel safely between different ports of the world.
Contents of the course
- Ship Manoeuvring Data.
- Ship Handling Principles.
- Passage Planning.
- Collision Avoidance.
- Berthing / Unberthing.
- Navigation in Pilotage Waters.
- Emergency manoeuvre.
- Human Resource Management.
|Please find below the list of documents required to get on the first day of the classroom course.|
- 2 passport size photographs,
- Copies of Passport, CDC, COC & INDOS No.