Wartsila Land & Sea Academy in collaboration with Anglo-Eastern Maritime Training Centre offers RT Flex training courses at AEMTC Mumbai. RT Flex Basic Engine Training Course is designed by Wartsila Land and Sea Academy to provide a general overview of the design and function of Wartsila 2 stroke engines and its control system.
The training is conducted using RT Flex Simulator and includes operational training, fault finding and troubleshooting.
- Introduction to RT-Flex Technologies
- Comparison of RTA & RT-Flex Engines
- RT-Flex related components
- Function of the different hydraulic and pneumatic components
- RT Flex mechanical components layout description
- WECS-9500 / WECS-9520 Engine Control System
- Crank angle sensor adjusting and setting
- Flex View Operator Interface
- CLU-3 / CLU-4 Cylinder Lubricating System
- Basic Service aspects, Service aspects & Service bulletins
- Fault finding and troubleshooting with the RT Flex Simulator