|Safety & Quality Assurance
TMSA Training Requirement 1a
Entry Criteria: All Officers
Course Duration: 2 Days
AESM is committed to safety and quality and takes it as part of its responsibility to provide quality personnel through continuous training of its seafarers.
Safety and Quality seminar is one such training given to all shipboard officers.
The lectures are handled by senior, experienced persons from marine related fields and industry.
The participants should:-
- Have knowledge of the Quality Assurance Systems viz : ISO 9000 series, ISM code, DNV SEP rules, ISMA code, and the purpose of their implementation in the shipping industry.
- Know the importance of human factors in accidents.
- Be able to understand human behaviour, the positive and negative attributes of persons and how to deal effectively with their subordinates and superiors.
- Be able to appreciate the elements of risk management and methods of loss prevention applicable to shipboard operation.
- Have an insight into the regulations relating to Safety and Environment protection.
- To have a basic idea about insurance and commercial operation of ships.
|Please find below the list of documents required to get on the first day of the classroom course.
- 2 passport size photographs,
- Copies of Passport, CDC, COC & INDOS No.