|Webinar On Instrumentation, Process Control Engineering (PID), PLC - HMI, VFD, Encoders & Digital Communication|
Entry Criteria: Vessel Technical Managers / Superintendents, C/E, 2/E, ETO, Marine Engineering Trainers. (Specially for Tanker Hands exposed to more Critical Automation and Control)
Course Duration: 5 Days
Why Attend This Webinar?
With the Technological Advances taking place in the Shipping Industry, it becomes imperative to update our Training Systems. This is a course developed exclusively to match on board present day Technical Systems like SCADA, Microcontrollers, PLC/HMIs, VFDs, Smart Instruments, Digital Communication Networks, Digital Process Control Systems, Encoders, Digital Positioners.
This Webinar consists of Live Demonstration of all above mentioned systems, to gain hands on practical application knowledge.
It would be highly beneficial for Senior Marine Engineers as well as Electro Technical Officers to undergo this webinar, offered in Online mode, without physical attendance, at the same time ensuring equivalent understanding by Various Practical Demonstrations during the course.
The Webinar is aimed at far better trouble shooting skills, by way of understanding Modern Technical Systems on board ships, leading to less Down Time, Reduced Technicianâ€™s Visits, Better Analytical Skills.
Contents of the Webinar (All concepts with Live Demonstrations)
- Instrumentation Demo of Analogue / Digital Signals & Instruments, Primary Sensors & Signal Conditioners, Instrument & Loop Calibration, A/D & D/A Conversion, RTU, Demo of SCADA & Digital Communication, Demo of wide variety of Digital & Analogue Instruments, Trouble shooting Instruments / Alarm Monitoring & Control Systems.
- Process Control Engineering (PID Control) Process & Control Methodology, Tuning of PID Controllers, Live Demo of Nakakita (Pneumatic), EPCON & Digital Controllers, Control Loop Components and their calibration, I/P & P/I Converters, Demo of Positioner Calibration & Siemenâ€™s SIPART Initialization, Trouble Shooting Process Control Systems.
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) & Human Machine Interface (HMI) Microcontrollers & PLC, Live Demo of PLC / HMI Wiring and Programming, Components of a PLC System, Trouble shooting PLC Systems.
- Encoders Live Demo of Absolute and Incremental Encoders. ME-C & RT Flex Tacho system / Crank Angle Sensor, Types of Encoders.
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFD) Scalar / Vector Control, High torque generation, Parameters setting, Encoder Feed back to VFD.
- Digital Communication Standards, Protocols, Cables & Connectors, Communication parameters.
- General Automation (Theory Only) Boiler Automation, AC / Ref Automation, Alternator / Engine Speed & Voltage Droop.