Modern methods of teaching have been adopted. Each course is practical oriented using a combination of lectures, presentations, tutorials, computer based training, discussions, simulations and hands-on workshop training.
Computer Based Training
AEMTC has designed a CBT room for trainees to view over a 100 computer based interactive training programs available at the centre.
Library is well stocked with :-
- Over 2000 books with latest editions covering nautical science, engineering and management books.
- Marine periodicals and magazines.
- Computer based multimedia software.
- Over 300 video films.
Classrooms are large, air-conditioned and a custom fitted to the requirement of the course.
The facilities include:
- Automation Lab
- Engine Room machinery Space with operational Equipments
- Full Mission Engine Simulator
- Full Mission Liquid Cargo Handling Simulator (Oil, Chemical, LPG & LNG)
- Full Mission Navigation Simulator
- GMDSS Simulator
- High Voltage Switch Board
- Main and Emergency Electrical Switch Board
- Hydraulics Lab
- MAN B&W Electrically Controlled Engine Simulator(Camless Engine)
- Reefer Container
- Chemical Tank With Framo Pumping System
- Video Conferencing
Though the Anglo-Eastern Training Centre is fitted out with state-of-the-art equipment, its strength lies in its faculty.
The faculty has been carefully chosen for:-
Currently our strength comprises of:-
- Their expertise in a specialised maritime field
- Experience at sea
- Teaching ability
- Open mindedness and willingness to learn and impart
9 Master Mariners
7 Chief Engineers
2 Radio Officers
3 Workshop Instructors
1 Electrical and Electronics Engineer
1 Marine Psychologist
Following are the courses