|Machinery Breakdown Safety Campaign – Level 1|
Entry Criteria: 4/E, 3/E, E/O, 2/E, C/E
Course Duration: 1 Day
After the completion of the course, the participants will be able to
- Increase awareness of various incidents related to breakdown of main engines, auxiliary engines, boilers, auxiliary machineries and other machinery space incidents.
- Understand and co-relate the various data used in the investigation procedure.
- Analyze the case for immediate and basic causes of the incident.
- Suggest and put in practice preventive actions and remedial measures to avoid recurrence of similar incidents, thereby, ensuring safer operation of ships.
Contents of the course
- Case study damages of Main Engine, Turbo chargers and Auxiliary machinery.
- Root cause analysis of machinery damages.
- Lessons Learnt and corrective actions.
- Emergency control and resource management.
- Main engine faults and emergency actions.
- Best practices to be followed during watchkeeping and maintenance.
|Please find below the list of documents required to get on the first day of the course.|
- 2 passport size photographs,
- Copies of Passport, CDC, COC & INDOS No.