|Advanced Hydraulics Course For Engineers|
Entry Criteria: C/E, 2/E, 3/E, G/E and E/O
Course Duration: 6 Days
Six days advanced course on Electro - hydraulic equipment covers onboard hydraulic machinery in detail. Candidates will be given practical training on the state of art "Electro Hydraulic Trainer".
Contents of the course
- Constant delivery bent axis piston pump.
- Vane and gear pumps.
- Variable delivery piston pumps.
- Variable speed hydraulic motors.
- Various electro hydraulic components of marine application.
- Sequential tracing of electo hydraulic cranes and logical method of fault finding on shipboard machinery.
- Trouble Shooting logics for shipboard systems.
|Please find below the list of documents required to get on the first day of the course.|
- 2 passport size photographs,
- Copies of Passport, CDC, COC & INDOS No.