|Basic Hydraulics Course For Engineers|
Entry Criteria: C/E, 2/E, 3/E, 4/E, G/E and E/O
Course Duration: 3 Days
|Course Schedule: |
|From Date||To Date||Location|| |
Operator induced problems and improper maintenance cause hydraulic equipment to fail to perform well. Apart from theory sessions, the candidates will be given practical training on various experiments with the electro hydraulic trainer.
Contents of the course
- Understanding the fundamental principles of hydraulics.
- Reading and interpreting hydraulic symbols.
- Hydraulic oil properties, care and maintenance.
- Understanding the construction and function of hydraulic valves.
- Understanding the construction and function of hydraulic pumps & motors.
- Sequential tracing of simple hydraulic circuits.
- Practicals sessions on Hydraulic valves and pumps.
|Please find below the list of documents required to get on the first day of the course.|
- 2 passport size photographs,
- Copies of Passport, CDC, COC & INDOS No.