|Framo Cargo Pumping Systems Course|
Entry Criteria: Marine Engineers & Deck Officers
Course Duration: 3 Days
|Course Schedule: |
|From Date||To Date||Location|| |
The FRAMO cargo pumping system is increasingly being fittedon chemical carriers and product tankers. In order to ensure efficient and safe operation of the FRAMO cargo pumps, a sound knowledge regarding its functioning is imperative.
This course familiarizes the participant with the operation and maintenance aspects of the system thus enabling them to operate it safely and efficiently. Stripping operation, cargo pump evaluation curves, analysis of purging results also form part of this course.
Contents of the course
- Understand the fundamental concepts of hydraulics.
- Read the FRAMO hydraulic circuit drawing and understand the function of the various components in the circuit.
- Operate the FRAMO cargo pumping system and pumps efficiently and safely and carry out performance evaluation of the pumps.
- Carry out disassembly/assembly of framo cargo pump, flow control valve and relief valve.
- Outline the procedure and precautions in stripping operation.
- Outline the procedure in purging routines and analyse the results.
- Learn through sharing of experience amongst participants.
|Please find below the list of documents required to get on the first day of the course.|
- 2 passport size photographs,
- Copies of Passport, CDC, COC & INDOS No.