|Train The Trainer|
Entry Criteria: Mstr, C/O, C/E, 2/E
Course Duration: 3 Days
This short and interactive course of three days specially designed to introduce basic training techniques to the ships senior officers, in carrying out extensive on board training and assessments, as required under STCW 95.
- Be able to prepare a structured training program for imparting of training to cadets and officers for the next professional level.
- Plan an On-board training program.
- Effectively imparting training using modem methods of presentation and teaching.
- Prepare and hold a realistic emergency drill.
- Objective and continuous assessment of officers / trainees progress and their further training needs.
Contents of the course
- The Human Factor (Effective Trainer Characteristics).
- Planning On-board Training program.
- Training Methods.
- Effective Training with Video Films.
- Cadets structured shipboard Training Program.
- Role of Facilitator / Trainer.
- Conduct of Training / Demonstration session.
- Conduct of an Emergency Drill.
- Assessment of Trainees and Evaluation of Training program.
|Please find below the list of documents required to get on the first day of the classroom course.|
For webinar course
- 2 passport size photographs,
- Copies of Passport, CDC, COC & INDOS No.
- Softcopy of passport size photo and above documents