|Two-stroke Advanced Alpha Lubricator Troubleshooting Course |
Instructions to apply MAN Diesel & Turbo courses:
Please download and fill the course registration form Prime Serv Academy Registration Form and send us a FAX on +91 22 2683 7008 or a Digital Copy to email@example.com / PrimeServ.Academyfirstname.lastname@example.org
Entry Criteria: All Engineers & Electrical Officers
Course Duration: 4 Days
The participants will understand the purposes of cylinder lubrication and how to handle the system according to the instructions for safe and efficient operation.
The course is compiled with theoretical and practical sessions on working model of an onboard system of Alpha lubricator.
- General theory of lubrication
- Introduction to alpha lubricator
- Working priciple of various components
- Maintenance exercises
- Operation of HMI panel
- Alarm handling and troubleshooting
- Operational exercises on simulator
- Commissioning and calibration