|Advanced Marine Electrical Course Module 1 - Practical Marine Electrical|
An Ideal Course For All Engineers & Electrical Officers
Entry Criteria: C/E, 2/E, 3/E and E/O
Webinar Duration (Theory Only) : 4 Days
|Course Schedule: |
|From Date||To Date||Location|| |
Marine engineers at times lack the confidence to tackle electrical problems. This six days "electrical applications" course is aimed at problem solving on shipboard electrical problems. It deals with basic electrical equipments, safety requirements, power generation and distribution. Practical sessions are carried out by participants in AEMTC's 'Automation lab' on direct 'Online starters', 'Distribution board', 'shipboard circuits, 'stardelta changeover' and various shipboard electrical panels .
This course is tailor-made for shipboard applications. A hands-on approach is followed throughout the course with numerous practicals carried out by the participants at the "Automation Lab". This Course is focused on fault finding and trouble shooting of various practical Shipboard electrical circuits.
Contents of the course
- Fundamentals of Electrical Technology.
- Fault finding and trouble shooting exercises.
- Shipboard electrical distribution systems.
- Practicals on direct ON-LINE starters.
- Proper maintenance & care of electrical equipments.
- Practicals on Electrical Measuring Instruments.
- Practicals on Star- Delta starting circuit.
- Care and maintenance of M S B & E S B.
- Personal Safety awareness when working with Electrical installation.
- Study and Analysis of complicated shipboard electrical diagrams.
|Please find below the list of documents required to get on the first day of the classroom course.|
2 passport size photographs
Copies of Passport, CDC, COC & INDOS No.
For webinar course
- Softcopy of passport size photo and above documents