|Marine Refrigeration And Air Conditioning|
Entry Criteria: C/E, 2/E and E/O
Course Duration: 2 Days
|Course Schedule: |
|From Date||To Date||Location|| |
Refrigeration and air conditioning plants are vital and failure of these equipments affect the personnel comfort conditions and risk to the storage of food onboard. Correct operation and maintenance of these plants lies in adequate understanding which only comes through structured training.
"Marine Refrigeration and Air Conditioning" course is designed to impart theoretical as well as practical training on care and maintenance of these plants in order to increase the competence level of senior engineers onboard including personal safeties while working on these systems.
The course is conducted on a working model of Reefer Chambers depicting meat room and veg room.
Contents of the course
- Theoretical knowledge of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning using p-h chart and psychrometric chart.
- Hands on training on SABROE refer compressor dismantling, understanding maintenance procedure and assembly.
- Understanding of capacity control of refer compressor.
- Understanding of domestic refrigeration plant on a working trainer.
- Leak testing and gas charging procedures.
- Gas recovery procedures.
- Trouble shooting on working refer plant.
- Adjustment of thermostatic and electronic expansion valves to achieve correct degree of superheat.
- Adjustment of back pressure control valve.
- Adjustment of various pressure switches to optimize plant efficiency.
- Testing of various safeties fitted on refer and AC plants.
- Discussion on various case studies.
|Please find below the list of documents required to get on the first day of the course.|
- 2 passport size photographs,
- Copies of Passport, CDC, COC & INDOS No.