|ME-C Control System Standard Operation |
Instructions to apply MAN PrimeServ Academy courses:
Please download and fill the course registration form Prime Serv Academy Registration Form.pdf and send us a FAX on +91 22 2683 7008 or a Digital Copy to firstname.lastname@example.org / PrimeServ.Academyemail@example.com
Entry Criteria: All engineers & Electrical Officers, Technical Superintendents & managers
Course Duration: 5 Days
|Course Schedule: |
|From Date||To Date||Location|
The introduction of the electronically controlled camshaft-less low speed diesel engines is proceeding rapidly, with many ME engines ordered, and consequently, many ME engines entering service. It is the need of the hour to train the Marine Engineer in the safe operation and maintenance of the electronically controlled low speed diesel engine. Training is carried out on a complete ME simulator, so that crews can get realistic hands-on training.
The course covers the following topics
- Description of the design features of the ME engine.
- Hydraulic power supply system operation, filter unit and operation of the system.
- Familiarizing with the main operating panel displays.
- Hydraulic cylinder unit operation and function.
- Fuel oil pressure booster operation and adjustment.