Wartsila Land & Sea Academy in collaboration with Anglo Eastern Maritime Training Centre offers RT Flex training courses at AEMTC Mumbai. RT Flex Basic Engine Training Course is designed by Wartsila Land and Sea Academy to provide a general overview about the design and function of Wartsila 2 stroke engines and its control system.
The training is conducted using RT Flex Simulator and includes operational training, fault finding and trouble shooting.
- Introduction to RT-Flex Technologies
- Comparison of RTA & RT-Flex Engines
- RT-Flex related components
- Function of the different hydraulic and pneumatic components
- RT Flex mechanical components layout description
- WECS-9500 / WECS-9520 Engine Control System
- Crank angle sensor adjusting and setting
- Flex View Operator Interface
- CLU-3 / CLU-4 Cylinder Lubricating System
- Basic Service aspects, Service aspects & Service bulletins
- Fault finding and troubleshooting with the RT Flex Simulator