|Operation Advanced Course WECS 9520 Controlled Engines|
Entry Criteria: This Operation Advanced Training is aimed for marine engineers and technical staff involved directly or indirectly in operation and supervision of above listed WinGD engine types taking into consideration various bore segments and the common Engine Control System WECS-9520.
Course Duration: 5 days
Participants will learn WinGD electronically controlled engine features and deepen their knowledge on engine components and functionality of all engine systems. Particular focus is put on the Engine Control System WECS-9520 and its integration into the vital engine systems, i.e. fuel injection (including emission control), servo oil and cylinder lubrication, etc. Theoretical lectures are enriched with W-Xpert virtual engine room simulator sessions. This allowing the use of simulated WECS-9520 operatorâ€™s interface flexView, therefore optimising engine operation and dealing with various scenarios of engine failure.
Contents of the course
- Introduction to the common rail technology
- RT-flex and W-X Engine design
- Mechanical flex components
- Hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Pulse and/or flexLub cylinder lubrication system
- WECS 9520 engine control system
- Operatorâ€™s Interface - flexView
- Simulator training
Click the below link to apply course,
|Please find below the list of documents required to get on the first day of the classroom course.|
For webinar course
- 2 passport size photographs,
- Copies of Passport, CDC, COC & INDOS No.
- Softcopy of passport size photo and above documents