About Us >
- 2016 - The Best Foreign Employer of Indian Seafarers awarded by DG Shipping.
- 2016 - Youngest officer (Female) to obtain 2nd Mate COC by DG Shipping
- 2016 - Youngest officer (Female) to obtain MEO Class IV by DG Shipping
- 2016 - Creation Of Maximum Job for Seafarers by Sailor Today
- 2015 - Runners up in category "Investment in People” –
Seatrade Award to Anglo Eastern Ship Management
- 2015 - Samudra Manthan Award 'Manning Company of the year' to Anglo Eastern Ship Management (India) Private Limited.
- 2015 - Samudra Manthan Award 'Best Training Institute in All India Maritime Offshore and Logistics' to Anglo Eastern Maritime Academy
- 2015 - The Best Foreign Employer of Indian Seafarers awarded by DG Shipping.
- 2015 - Gallantry Award at Sea by DG Shipping
- 2015 - Youngest officer (Male) who obtained highest marks in 2nd Mate COC examination held in the year 2014 by DG Shipping
- 2015 - Youngest Lady officer who obtained MEO Class IV, COC in 2014 by DG Shipping
- 2015 - Creation Of Maximum Job for Seafarers by Sailor Today.
- 2015 - Longest Service at sea by Sailor Today.
- 2014 - Outstanding Performance in PSC Inspection for 2014 by Marine Department HKSAR.
- 2014 - Outstanding Contribution to Maritime Education and Training Award Presented to Capt. K. N . Deboo by D. G. Shipping.
- 2013 - Outstanding Performance Award in Port State Control Inspcetion for the year 2013 by Hong Kong Marine Department.
- 2011 - Lloyds List Global Highly Commanded Training Award 2011.
- 2011 - Winner of Lloyds List Asia 2011 award in the "Training" category.
- 2010 - "Investment in People" Runners-up-Seatrade Global Award.
- 2008 - "Active participation in The Enhancement of Maritime Education and Training in Asia-Pacific - GLOBALMET" .
- 2007 - "Winner-Education and Training Award – for Middle East and South East Asia - Seatrade.
- 2006 - "Highly Commended Contribution to Education and Training” – Seatrade
- 2004 - "Innovation in Maritime Training–Sailor Today".
- 2002 - "Maritime Trainer of the year–Sailor Today".
- 2002 - "Innovation in Maritime Training–Sailor Today".
- 2001 - "Association of Maritime Education and Training Institutions In Asia Pacific".
- 2001 - "Manning and Training Award" – Lloyd's Maritime Asia Achievements.
- 1st in India and 2nd in the world to be awarded distinction by DNV SeaSkill Benchmarking.
- 1st in India and 5th in the world to be quality certified by Det Norske Veritas Class rules for "Rules for Maritime Training Providers".